HR / IR
GM - Corporate HR for a leading IT Services Company in Bangalore.
- Design and define HR Policies and Practices.
- Refine and Modifications of HR practices.
- Develop HR governance and measurement mechanism.
- Ensure performance management system and measurement.
- Managing Compensation & Benefits, which includes managing global benchmarking and evaluations, govern salary complian - More
- Handling operations for West zone.
- Extensive experience in managing the entire gamut of Operation & Maintenance, Facility Management with the procurement of operational and maintenance inventory on behalf of the client.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities; conceptualizing and effectuating measures/modifications in the operating procedures to optimize resources and manpower utilization.
Responsible for providing delivery management and leadership for one or more software services delivery engagements for a Financial Services client. The engagements could include different IT service offerings (e.g. application development, enhancements, testing, etc) and leverage cross-functional, globally distributed teams (typically 30-50 people).
• Responsible for the realizing delivery outcomes (quality, schedule, co - More
Sales / Business Development
Providing Risk Consultation and Solutions to Large Corporate Clients, especially on Liability side of the portfolio.
Generation of new corporate relations and reactivating the broken client relationships.
Business development from Large Corporate Clients.
Working hand in hand with back office and servicing team by leading the team target.
Procuring and negotiating the best offers for the client from the market.
Efficie - More
- Developing and growing the customer account, and customer relationship
- Offering innovative services/solutions to the customer
- Focus on quality of the delivery and customer satisfaction and provide leadership on new services offerings/strategy
- Establish strategic alignment with technology or domain, provide support to COEs to achieve business goals
- Managing P&L for the Business Unit and acceler - More
"DGM - IT" for a leading client in Chennai.
Responsible for identifying, strategizing and managing end-to-end Digital and IT initiatives which aid in revenue generation, optimizing operations, bringing transparency and generate valuable and actionable insights for business.
Manage Digital, AI and ML.
Providing leadership, direction, strategy, and vision in the areas of technology and product development - More
Head IT for a leading Conglomerate Client based in Chennai.
Responsible for handling the entire IT of the company.
Drive enterprise IT Business strategy, Business-IT engagement models, IT initiatives by Innovations and implementing latest Digital technologies, driving digital Transformations, architecting systems, Infrastructure, network and security.More
Sales / Business Development
- We are hiring a "Head - Residential Sales" for a leading Real Estate Developer Group in Chennai.
- Will be heading the Sales/ Business Development for premium residential projects.
- Developing Sales Strategy to generate revenue.
- Team handling all the project heads.
- Handling multiple Residential projects .
- The respective Sales Heads of the projects will report to him.
Banking / Financial Services
Managing the underwriting team of the vertical. Assisting in formulation of the credit policy and risk management of the vertical. Managing the credit cost within the required level of the bank, suggest the systems, processes and IT requirements, suitable for various products. Business Development of the vertical with effective leadership, Maintain the profitability and health of the portfolio, Achievement of the targets allotted - More