Responsible for providing delivery management and leadership for one or more software services delivery engagements for a Financial Services client. The engagements could include different IT service offerings (e.g. application development, enhancements, testing, etc) and leverage cross-functional, globally distributed teams (typically 30-50 people).
• Responsible for the realizing delivery outcomes (quality, schedule, cost, outcomes/ benefits etc) for projects/ work streams with different engagement models (managed services, co-managed and client managed) and various pricing models.
• Responsible for managing commercials
• Responsible for compliance
• Responsible for customer engagement and satisfaction, NPS/CSAT.
• Responsible for overall people engagement with direct reporting of PMs/APMs/Tech Leads (offshore and onshore) and next level reporting of delivery team; owns and succession planning for the LoB.
• Owns and drives delivery and business initiatives for the account under the overall direction of the ADM and Delivery Director.
• Establishes and implements effective program management and delivery governance framework for the LoB with the support of the delivery excellence teams and practices.
• Responsible for CR negotiations for ongoing projects, SoW for new projects, setting up new delivery teams/projects.
• Manages senior stakeholder expectations with clear and timely communication and reporting, both internally and externally (customer organization and partners, if any).
• Ensures delivery health through periodic reviews and by extending proactive support and intervention to reporting project managers/ leads.
• Drives business growth by farming for new opportunities and supporting sales in pursuits by drafting proposals, facilitating workshops and mindshare sessions with clients and partners.
• Experience of leading presales activities, responding to RFP/RFI
• Manages escalations and supports PM/Leads in managing critical risks and issues in LoB projects. Managing the timely fulfillment of all open staffing/ people needs for the LoB working with the workforce management and talent acquisition teams.
• Trusted delivery partner for the customers who proactively engages with customers to enhance business value delivered through services and solutions.
• Change agent who drives continuous improvement journeys for delivery excellence, new capability development, cost savings/ gross margin improvement, efficient operations and improved customer satisfaction at the account and (or) the organization level.
• Experience of moving delivery engagements to higher levels of maturity (process/ software engineering and engagement models)
• Provides thought leadership in one or more areas across delivery, methodology, technology or business domain.
Experience in project management and handling
application development projects related to Banking/Financial services/capital
markets domain. Engagement models used in Projects has to be either Fixed price
or Managed services or Time and Material model.