Sr. HRBP for a leading eCommerce client
Key Responsibilities :
- The Sr. HR Business Partner will touch all aspects of Human Resources while directly partnering with the business.
- Components of the role include implementing HR programs such as onboarding, performance management, compensation planning, promotions, employee relations, benefits and leave administration.
Summary of Responsibilities :
- Align with HR leaders on the development, implementation and evolution of the organizational strategy.
- Consult on compensation, performance management, organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning and talent development.
- Lead annual promotion, performance and compensation programs.
- Assess leadership and employee development training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate.
- Partner with talent acquisition to meet the headcount growth goals for the organization, including interviewing, assessing and onboarding.
- Review and analyse business data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee engagement, performance, retention and employee experience.
Desired Profile :
- Minimum 7 years of combined experience in an HR business partner role and a related HR role such as talent management, leadership development, program management, talent acquisition or compensation
- Ideally drawing 40 Lacs p/a currently
- Master's degree from premier institute
- Diversity hiring preferred