"Project Director" for a leading NGO client, who provide services and solutions across the spectrum of integrated water management, wastewater management, solid waste management and other environmental projects.
- The position of Director comes with the responsibility of leading key areas of operations.
- Accountability for the success of one or many projects / programs
- Driving innovation and quality within the project / program
- Providing direction & support to the execution of the project / program
- Commercially tracking the project / program with respect to budgets
- Managing client relationships at higher levels
Desired Profile :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering / Master's degree with minimum of 14 to 18 years experience with predominant exposure to consulting and development through all stages of life cycle of engineering projects and programs. At least last two years at Director level.
- Consulting experience delivering technical and engineering implementations and/or other relevant experience managing consortium partnerships.
- Experience working with environmental and community programs within integrated water management, wastewater management, solid waste management and other environmental projects.
- Strong budget & financial management acumen.
- Experience in project delivery for the Govt sectors / NGO / intergovernmental / quasi-govt organisations is added advantage.