1) Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels of employees
2) Ability to make effective and persuasive communications and technical presentations to physicians, management and/or large groups. Ability to thoroughly understand and communicate the attributes and qualities of Company products using professional selling and closing skills.
3) Ability to use word processing and database applications, and various software programs such as Excel and PowerPoint.
4) Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to analyze a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and interpret various abstract and concrete variables. Ability to read technical and clinical literature and documents and extract important concepts
1) This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
2) Experience with consumables for capital equipment selling is preferred
3) Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products
4) Educating the customer regarding the indications, contraindications, and safety of Company products, and how they fulfill the needs of the customer.
5) Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.