Head - Business Development for a Start Up client into hospital projects.
• The primary responsibility of the Head Business Development is to identify opportunities and develop relationships with prospective hospitals which can be enrolled for Hospital operations and management services.
• Should be able to access the hospitals criteria for their association.
• Initiatives and follows up on new hospital opportunities.
• Should have the ability to network and screen the suitable hospitals, propose the values that offers to their associate hospitals and converts this to a business association.
• MBA / MHA with minimum 13 + years of professional working experience in business development, relevant experience from healthcare is preferred.
• Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects and consultants in assigned market segments.
• Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth knowledge about the job.
• Knowledge of hospitals, challenges in the prevailing environment and offering solutions to overcome them will be an added advantage.