Business Development Manager - Cyber Security & Risk - across Multiple locations in Middle East.
1. Responsibility for Overall Security Business
2. Responsible for Order Booking and Revenue from the vertical / region / set of accounts
3. Manage complete end to end Bid Management process of Security Programs for the account
4. Build relationships within the account(s) and build on existing IT Relationships within.
5. Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery/service quality norms.
Total Work Experience : Have overall 10+ years of experience with Account & Relationship management skills in domain of Enterprise Security.
· * Specialized in positioning and selling Enterprise Security Solutions on varied domains in security.
· * Should have carried out extensive Sales, Consulting and Pre-sales in the domain of Enterprise Security
· * Should have extensive consulting experience and expertise in one or more of the key domains of Enterprise Security like IT Risk Management, Security Operations / Infrastructure Security, Application / Data Security etc.
· * Should have experience in working with virtual Teams, spread across the world
· ** Should have consulted or managed Security programs and teams for at least 5+ years related to either Managed Security Services or large scale security related programs·